Saturday 25 February 2012

A smoke on the corridor bench


A winter midnight creeps in,
An army of dogs that howls aloud;
Breaks the silence of the night of mine,
Where I sit on the corridor bench with baba beside.
Hellish beats of the heart
Pierces my orgasmic mind,
And nervy streams of my hand flatters me
To lift the delicately lying little baba.
Ah! The smell I say its
Like the one I have lusted for ages.
It says, “May I come in?”
As I place it on my dry rusted lips.
So it goes flushing through my throat inside
Like a sea where hellions bathe.
But kills every agony of me inside
During its gracious return.
I open my red swollen eyes.
A cold breeze slaps away my face
And spot the peck of light from a distant hill.
And I say to myself
“What a night it’s been tonight!”
Where I still lay on the corridor bench with baba beside.

No comments: